Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One Day at a Time

I went to ww tonight after missing 2 meetings due to family issues. I gained 700g which is nowhere near as bad as it could have been. I think I would have gained about 2 kgs if I didn't get my arse into gear late last week so I am pretty happy with that.

I have been back to meetings for 3 months and have only lost 5 kgs. I really need to change that. I know I shouldn't say 'only' 5 kgs but it should have been so much more. Then again I could have gained 5 kgs if I didn't go back so no looking back, only forward.

2 comments:

Tania said...

Being a working mum I know how hard it is to focus on us and you're right - the difference could actually be as much as 10kgs if you didn't go back! It's a long road ahead for us mate, but we will do it, as you said ... one day at a time!

Lisa C said...

Good on you for going back xox