Wednesday, February 08, 2006

beginning the journey

This is very new to me. So many people on the ww website have started blogs so it has inspired me to start my own.

I have been doing ww for 5 weeks and so far I have lost 6.4 kgs. I feel as if I am doing really well and I am actually starting to enjoy exercising. I can't believe I just said that - lol.

I don't have a lot of support at home. My darling husband is a stick and can eat anything he likes. He refuses to walk with me becuase he has a very physical job and doesn't see the need. It would be nice though just for the support.

Luckily I have 3 gorgeous kids that come walking with me. They take scooters and we go for a 45 min walk to our local beach which has a playground and a kiosk. I usually reward myself with a skinny cappuchino.

I have also been doing aqua twice a week which I am loving.

I promise to update this blog at least weekly.

1 comment:

Tracey Anne said...

Hey Tina,
great blog!! Your weightloss so far has been incredible. Keep up the fantastic work. :D