Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Just popped in to let you know I lost 400g today taking the total to 9.9 kgs!!

Bugger just missed the 10 kg mark but I will do that next week.

I am very happy with 400g gone. I have had a few days drinking this week and although I didn't go over my points, I haven't eaten enough food because I've counted a lot of alcohol points. Never mind, all the parties are finished until new years eve. I'm not drinking tomorrow because I might have to drive to Stansbury which is 2 hours from Adelaide.

We are going away until Sunday. Steve has to go back to work on Monday. It will be a wonderful, relaxing break with Steve's family. They live in a beautiful country coastal town and I love going over there. We just don't seem to get over there often enough.

I wish everyone a very special christmas with family and friends. Enjoy the holiday whatever you do.

6 comments:

Chris H said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Chick, I hope tomorrow is a lovely day for you all.

Cinders said...

Merry Christmas Tina x

samantha said...

Hi Tina, hope you had a great day on Christmas day, well done on your loss you will definitely get there next week! Had a pretty good week foodwise, had a little extra dessert on christmas day, but managed to keep the exercise up too so hopefully that will have helped. I'd be happy to have stayed the same thats for sure but you never know but I know 2009 is our year so keep up the great work. Love Sam. P.S I am on Facebook check under Samantha Hilsley you should be able to find me.

Tania said...

Hope you guys are having a fantastic time in Stansbury and had a lovely Christmas - catch up soon.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Merry Christmas!!
SA is a beautiful place I knoe..I used to holiday there every year... Havent been back for a while now.. but maybe oneday again soon...

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Glad hubby is enjoying his Ninja too...
I dont know about getting up at 6.30am to get out on it though..hahaha
I havent been over to my sister for a long time... maybe will next Christmas... not sure... she studies and I work full time and I figure it is a little too expensive just to fly over for a weekend... But if and when i do I will be sure to let you know!