Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I walked........

in the rain!!!!!

Something I would normally use as an excuse. It decided to rain for the first time in ages as I was coming home from work tonight. As I was very limited in my time to walk tonight, I decided to grab the umbrella and set off. Luckily it wasn't windy so it was quite nice. Also the smells from all the gardens screaming out for rain was amazing. Unfortunately it didn't last very long. We so need a big downpour. SA is on water restrictions for the first time in ages. I can't remember the last time it really rained. A few spots here and there, but nothing that helps.

Nikki came back from her school camp this afternoon and she is exhausted. I don't think she had much sleep the last 2 nights. Sounds like they had a fantastic time though. I'm glad she's home. I was really surprised how much everyone here missed her the last 3 days. Ashleigh and Jarryd both commented that they missed her and couldn't wait until she got home. I hope they remember that next time she annoys them - lol.

I'll be back on the weekend to update my weigh in result. We have a huge day on Saturday. It is our annual christmas pageant saturday morning and we plan to get up around 6am so we can get a good spot. I'll post some photos. Then we have a party in the afternoon and a party at night. So it's going to be a busy weekend.

No comments: