Thursday, November 23, 2006

We've got Chicken Pox!!!!

Jarryd has chicken pox. Bugger!!

I was sort of expecting it. 3 kids in his class have had it over the last 2 weeks. I have been checking him every day and he was clear this morning but when I picked him up from mum tonight, I saw a few spots which are rapidly multiplying. Lucky I have tomorrow off and also next Tuesday. Steve will take a couple of sickies as well but I know Ashleigh will be next.

Steve got chicken pox when Ashleigh was 1 week old and passed them on to Nikki. Ashleigh didn't get it because she was too little and being breastfed.

So I guess the next few weeks will be so much fun - not. I have bought some calemine lotion and bicarb soda which is apparently good to put in the bath to help the itching.

I'll be back on the weekend to update.

1 comment:

Mother Hen said...

hi tina thanks for leaving your lovely comment on my blog. its nice to know someone is out there. i feel kind of strange revealing myself to the unknown population but as my hubby said its the modern way. your kids look fab. i can't wait to read your blog. mony